In 2010 the EPA estimated that Americans discard more than 26 billion pounds of…

 In Facebook Imports
In 2010 the EPA estimated that Americans discard more than 26 billion pounds of unwanted clothing, shoes, and other textiles per year. Only 15% of this is collected by charity organizations. The remaining 85%, more than 22 billion pounds, ends up in landfills


Clothes the loop | Sustainable Industries
sustainableindustries.com
Clothes The Loop is an apparel and footwear recycling program The North Face debuted in select retail stores including New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Chicago, this February. Customers can bring in their unwanted clothing and shoes, regardless of the brand or condition, to a participating store...
Recent Posts